Thursday, August 28, 2008

The News

The time has come for Seth and I to unite as a whole family. We talked about it for a couple of months now and set a date (Oct. 25 2008) about a month ago. However, Seth's brother is getting married Sept. 14Th and we don't want to steal any thunder, so we are keeping the word to a minimum until after their wedding.

My dear wonderful sister, who is helping me at every turn came over last night and we made a sample invitation. I can't wait to get them out in the mail to ya' all! Our colors are black, white and a splash of orange. Super casual. For the wedding party, black pants and white polo shirts and my shirt is has some neat embroidery on it.

I think the wedding party is going to be Seth and I of coarse, Tam and maybe Seth's dad. I haven't made him pin down whom he is going to have yet. I am hoping we will have Blake that weekend and Gabriel will some how be in there!

We are having the wedding and reception at my church. My pastor (Pastor Steve) is going to wed us. I am lucky to have had him baptize my sister, brother, niece, nephews, myself and soon Gabriel. I think Pastor Steve will do a great job of delivering Gods word to bring us together as a whole family on that day!

The theme is kind of like a "Harvest Blessing". Since we don't have a ton of money and already are a family we are wanting it to be casual get together with family and friends. I can't wait!


I told my Mom and Grandmother yesterday about it and they seemed to be happy. I've told just a few of my friends and can't wait to let the word out to Seth's family.

No comments: